15 Reasons I’m the Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, and Glendale Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have a total commitment to providing excellent service throughout the real estate transaction.
- I have exceptional knowledge of the local Phoenix, Scottsdale, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, Glendale and surrounding Maricopa County, AZ areas real estate market.
- As a real estate professional, I will be committed to negotiating on your behalf to help meet your specific goals and objectives.
- I will engage in a comprehensive networking strategy to assist in the purchase or sale of your home.
- I will go the extra mile for you to make sure your next real estate transaction is a smooth one.
- I take pride in providing personalized service which means that I will be highly involved in the actual purchase or sale or your home.
- I will utilize technology to better meet your specific real estate needs, whether you are buying or selling.
- I will take on the difficult tasks to make moving an easy process.
- I will assist you in finding the related services that are necessary to buy or sell a home or other property.
- I will keep you apprised of current local real estate market conditions that can impact the purchase or sale of your home.
- I engage in a corporate level of marketing to make sure that your home gets as much exposure as possible if you are a seller and that you find the perfect home if you are a buyer.
- I work as a full time real estate professional which means you will have the pinnacle of support throughout your real estate transaction.
- I will utilize my experience both in and out of real estate to let you attend to your family while I do the work making sure your real estate transaction is processed in the most trouble free manner possible.
- I will respect your time and work with you so your busy schedule is not interrupted.
- I will uphold the highest moral and ethical standards throughout any real estate transaction I am involved in.
USE YOUR 401K OR IRA TO INVEST IN REAL ESTATE, and take control of your destiny and financial health.
Have you ever thought, “If only I had bought that house or investment property a few years ago”? Well, today is one of the best real estate markets for buyers we have seen in several decades. Not since the 1960’s has there been the combination of low interest rates and low home prices that is now available.
Through our relationship with Entrust of Arizona, and their extensive experience in converting 401-K, IRA, and Roth retirement plans into self-directed plans, we can put you in the right direction to achieve this goal. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us to discuss the possibility of growing your retirement accounts with real estate. Thank you.
SHORT SALES MADE EASY!
The current number of property owners upside down is staggering in today’s market. The causes are many, most are not your fault. The solution may be a short sale, meaning you sell the home for less than the current mortgage.
Did you know Arizona is a “Non-Recourse” state. This means that a lender can’t come after you for the short fall or money short of the entire mortagage. The Fed’s have also pass a bill making this scenario no longer a taxable event. We highly recommend that you speak to your CPA or Tax attorney to verify your personal situation.
The process is fairly simple, we market and sell your property for market value, submit the contract for lender approval and close the escrow; Well sounds simple!
What we will need is all the reasons you can’t continue to make payments in a handwritten letter.
Two years tax returns with W-2 or 1099’s attached.
Last two month’s bank statments, and pay stubs
We will package your information along with the sales contract, listing agreement, and HUD one from the title company and present the entire package to your bank’s loss mitigation department. Some banks have special short sale departments just to handle the the thousands of contracts coming in daily. The bank will order an appraisal, or Realtor BPO, broker price opinon, and either approve, counter or denie the offer based on all the data.
The process depending on the bank and how complete our package is may take anywhere from 5 weeks to 6 month’s just depending on which bank and the volume of contracts on their desks. Patience is a requirment from all parties involved, we have seen several buyers get tired of the process and cancel out then we need to start all over.
The most important thing is to get prepared with all the documents needed to complete the transaction.